Your source for training, consultation, and support in group medical visits
1. We have the infrastructure in place to communicate and handle a large number of people. One clinician can see over 150 patients receiving services in a day and clinically bill for 30 or more. This efficiency has us prepared for emergencies such as Covid19, gas explosions, and winter weather.
2. Our schedule has flexibility to accommodate changes. Because a large number of our group visits are run as a drop in service there are fewer pre-scheduled appointments that would need cancellation in the event of a community emergency.
3. We have an enhanced relationship with our patients and community and thus are more effective in sending messages (such as social distancing). By seeing large numbers of people consistently over months and years a mutual trust and understanding have developed so that communication is more effective.
1. We are offering on-line exercise and yoga classes. We have had to cancel in person groups where it would be difficult to maintain social distancing of 6 feet. Come join us on-line either on Youtube or Live streaming for a yoga class.
2. We are working with Kronos Health by offering more clinical hours by our providers and staff to help with increased medical activity at this time. It is helpful to be able to switch our focus towards the medical practice.
3. We are offering our integrative medicine services (such as acupuncture) in a one-on-one manner using our space to keep people separated. We have limited group sizes to 6 people at most and are staggering entry to our programs.
Paula Gardiner MD and Jeffrey Geller MD are the chairs of our Board of directors and with the team at Kronos Health will be providing most of the training in group visit facilitation
Paula is a world leader in research in the field of GMV.
Jeff is perhaps the most experienced provider of GMV with over 23 years of experience with a large program..
Paula is a world leader GMV research working for years at leading universities to discover best practices.
Jeff is perhaps the most experienced provider of GMV with over 23 years of practice with countless types of GMV.
Help create a world where all people have access to evidence based integrated primary care including group medical visit models facilitated by outstanding providers trained in group medical care.
Your support and contributions will enable us to meet our goals and improve our group space. Your generous donation will fund our mission.
Sign up to hear from us about resources, special events, and training